Surrender of title

Titleholders who wish to surrender a permit, lease or licence can apply for consent by the Joint Authority through NOPTA.

For information about the surrender of special prospecting authorities or access authorities, please contact NOPTA.


Application for consent to surrender a title

Notification of surrender of title

Go to top Go to top icon